Here You will find everything you ever about Jeff Seid wanted to know. In addition to a short Interview with his Person and career.
Facts about Jeff Seid
12.06.1994 in Renton, Washington, United States
ACTIVITY NEXT TO SPORT
My training and nutrition program leaves me little free time … But when I’m at home and have time, of course, I like to hang out with my friends – just like everyone else.
WHAT BROUGHT YOU TO BODYBUILDING?
I was an athletic kid when I was young and I quickly realized that good physical strength would give me an advantage over my opponents. For my 12th birthday, I got a dumbbell set from my parents – from then on it started.
Being always the best passion has taken me a long way in my life. I was an All-American wrestler and all-state football player. I wanted to get a sports stipend and attend university. But this dream burst when I tore my anterior cruciate ligament. I was devastated.
I accidentally stumbled upon information about the new class “Men’s Physique” on bodybuilding.com. I’ve been training hard for 6 years at this point and I’m in good shape. From now on, I wanted to accelerate and specialize in bodybuilding.
WHAT ARE JEFF’S LARGEST SPORTING SUCCESSES?
Shortly after my 19th birthday – better two days after that – I was at the NPC Junior National Championships and got the title there. Since the day I am IFBB-Pro. The youngest IFBB pro ever! So there’s the big stage for me now. In September 2013 I was already on stage at the IFBB Olympia Weekend – with the 11th place I did not hit me bad… But next year I will be back – bigger and stronger!
TRAINING SPLIT FROM JEFF
In addition to the strength training, I do cardio training on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays according to the HIIT principle. A lot of cardio training is important to me to stay “shredded”. In addition, I often work with supersets in my workout – which also helps me to burn many calories.
Jeff Seid has his fixed nutrition plan, he looks like this:
– 9:00 am: 5 egg whites, of which only one whole egg, plus half a cup of oatmeal and a banana
– 11:00 am: A protein shake with an apple
– 1:00 pm: approx. 230 g chicken breast, some salad, and a sweet potato
– 15:30 in the afternoon: ham sandwich and a few grapes
– 6:00 pm: A protein shake
– 19:30 in the evening: approx. 230 g steak with a sweet potato, a little broccoli, and salad
– 22:00 in the evening: peanut butter/jam sandwich and two glasses of milk
– 11:30 pm: Half a cup of yogurt and blueberries
Jeff Seid Supplementation
Jeff Seid uses the following supplements:
– Whey protein
– Fish oil (omega 3)
– Pre Workout Booster
Jeff Seid Motivation
WHERE DO YOU HELP YOUR MOTIVATION?
I would never have got that far without the support of my family. My parents went through thick and thin with me – thank you! In addition to my parents as a motivation, the inner urge is always the best of me to get out of my engine. That’s just a character trait of mine. I want to stand out from the crowd – be unique!
JEFF’S TIPS FOR A SPORTY BODY
1. Motivation is Your Strongest Muscle.
2. You Design Yourself.
3. I am willing to give everything it takes to be successful.
4. Taking risks and making mistakes will make you learn and get stronger.
5. Sacrifice today for tomorrow’s betterment.